Tobee® TH12x10 Sand Slurry Pump is horizontal, cantilevered centrifugal slurry pump with reasonable construction, reliable operation, long service life. It is widely used in transporting abrasive and corrosive slurry in mining, metallurgy, electric power, coal, chemicals, building etc. Especially used for washing plant, mineral processing plant, power plant etc.
• Impeller: High chrome alloy and Nature rubber impellers are completely interchangeable. Impellers can be produced from 2 vans to 8 vans as required. High efficiency, high head and OEM designs are also available.
• Liner: High chrome alloy and Nature rubber liners are completely interchangeable.Easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and east of maintenance.
• Bearing assembly: A large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
• Pump Casing: Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and an extra measure of safety.
• Sealing type: Packing seal,Expeller seal and Mechanical seal are available for choice.
• Frame base: A very robust one-piece frame cradles the cartridge type bearing and shaft assembly. An external impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing for easy adjustment of impeller clearance.