Tobee® TH18x16 Tailings Slurry Pumps are designed for the continuous pumping of highly abrasive, high density slurries with minimal maintenance requirements, the horizontal centrifugal pumps will maintain high efficiencies over the wear life of its components. The rubber and metal lined pumps feature casings which are radially split into two halves. Minimum casing bolts reduce maintenance and minimise downtime.
• Heavy duty construction with through-bolt design provides ease of maintenance and minimal downtime.
• Ductile iron fully lined casing provides durability, strength, safety, and long service life.
• Large diameter, slow turning, high efficiency impellers designed to achieve maximum wear life and low operating costs.
• Large, open internal passages designed to reduce internal velocities, maximise wear life and lower operating costs.
• Thick elastomer or alloy bolt-in liners provide superior corrosion resistance plus offer ease of liner change-out and interchangeability to reduce overall maintenance costs and maximise wear life.
• Minimal shaft/impeller overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases packing life.
• Cartridge-style bearing assembly allows for maintenance in a clean environment without removal of the pump, resulting in reliable operation and prolonged bearing life.
• Grease or oil lubrication bearing assembly options offer ease of maintenance and reduced downtime.
• Optional dry running shaft seal reduces or eliminates flush water requirements.
• Effective expeller prolongs packing life while reducing or eliminating flush water requirement.
• Now featuring throatbush and impeller combination designed to enhance efficiency and improve wear performance.
• Interchangeability of seal arrangements – full flush, low flow, centrifugal, or mechanical seals may be fitted to any sized pump.