Tobee® TH20x18 Mill Discharge Pump is world’s standard for heavy duties application. It is designed to easily manage large size particles in dense abrasive slurries and offers the right combination of ruggedness, durability, hydraulics and materials. From the most difficult mill discharge to water flushed crusher, From cyclone feed to regrind, flotation and tailings, The 20×18 slurry pump is the best choice.
• Bearing assembly – a large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
• Liners – easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and east of maintenance. Hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure moulded elastomer.
• Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints.
• Casing – Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and an extra measure of safety.
• Impeller – front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination. Hard metal and moulded elastomer impellers are completely interchangeable.
• Cast in impeller threads require no inserts or nuts. High efficiency and high head designs are also available.
• Throatbush – wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal.
• One-piece frame – a very robust one-piece frame cradles the cartridge type bearing and shaft assembly.
• An external impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing for easy adjustment of impeller clearance