Tobee® THR Rubber Slurry Pumps are similar to TH metal lined slurry pump in structure. The main difference between TH and THR is the material of wetted parts, which are natural rubber, chloroprene rubber or other wear-resistant rubbers. THR Rubber lined slurry pumps are more suitable in delivering strong corrosive or abrasive slurries of small particle size without sharp edges.
• Horizontal,Cantilevered,Centrifugal,Single stage,Rubber lined slurry pump design.
• Casing – Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs contain the wear liners and provide high operating pressure capabilities
• Bearing assembly – A large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
• Pump frame – A rigid, one-piece casting cradles the “cartridge” shaft and bearing assembly. A minimal number of through bolts hold the pump casing to the frame. An easy means of external impeller adjustment is provided in a convenient position below the bearing housing.
• Impeller – Front and rear shrouds have pump-out vanes. This design reduces recirculation and seal contamination, Elastomer impellers are made from rubber coated high tensile steel, Cast-in impeller threads require no impeller insert or nuts.
• Liners – Rubber elastomer liners are interchangeable with hard metal. The elastomer liners are bolted, not bonded, to the outer casing. Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints.
• Shaft seal – Packing seal,Centrifugal seal,Mechanical seal.
• Driving type – Flexible coupling,V-belt with pulleys,Gearbox,VFD,SCR control etc.
• The discharge branch can be oriented to any eight positions at the interval of 45 degrees;
• Easy to install and maintain in on-site application.