Shopping Hotline: (+234) 9060008282
Tobee® TH Slurry Pump
Tobee® TH Slurry Pumps are the most comprehensive range of centrifugal slurry pumps for use in mining, minerals processing, coal preparation, dredging, metallurgy, power plant, chemical and general industry applications. The wetted parts materials designed by High abrasion and corrosion resistance alloy, rubber or polyurethane etc, Expecially for handling highly abrasive,high density slurries.
• Horizontal,Cantilevered,Centrifugal,Single stage slurry pump design.
• Bearing assembly – A large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
• Casing – Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and an extra measure of safety.
• Impeller – Front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination. Hard metal and moulded elastomer impellers are completely interchangeable.
• Liners – Easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and east of maintenance. Hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure moulded elastomer
• Throatbush – Wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal.
• Shaft seal – Packing seal,Centrifugal seal,Mechanical seal;
• Driving type – Flexible coupling,V-belt with pulleys,Gearbox,VFD,SCR control etc.
• The discharge branch can be oriented to any eight positions at the interval of 45 degrees;
• Easy to install and maintain in on-site application.